September 6, 2013

Tips&trics: The Vintage Detective

Oh modern technology.... why are thou so resourceful.... how can we nostalgist ever keep up? WELLLL we can start by downloading the next amazing app: The Vintage Detective. An app filled with lovely selected vintage addresses throughout Holland and Belgium, how can we resist? 


I downloaded this handy appliance a few months ago and I have to say; very very convenient. You can choose from a great variety of Dutch cities to visit with this app. When selected a city, let's say Utrecht, the app will show you all the vintage shops worth visiting... But it doesn't stop there. The list of hotspots is also enriched with several vintage-y establishments where you can grab a bite, get your hair done... and so on. Per hotspot, you will find a handy description including how to get there, opening hours and contact information. A great little guideline to help you enjoy a (new) town to the vintage fullest I'd say!


Go get you Vintage Detective App (for less than a euro dears!!) HERE

6 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! I wish it was available for every country - there are so few (IMO) vintage shops and other destinations here in Canada, it would be a joy to have an app like this to help me flush out those that I haven't encountered here in my province yet.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!:)

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2013/09/work.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun! But sadly not compatible with Android. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the idea of this app! I should check if we have it here in Canada as I would love it! Thanks so much for letting us know about it! :)

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just installed it, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!