October 5, 2012

The smallest city & what I wore

For our six month anniversary, my darling Marnix took me to an ancient old inn called 'The Golden Lion.' The inn is based at the little city of Bronkorst, which is actually the smallest city in the Netherlands! Only a few hundred people are living there, but since Bronkhorst got city rights in the 15th century it has to be called a city. And I have to say; it's by far the cutest en prettiest city I have ever seen.
It truly feels like you are walking straight into the early 17th centry. There are no modern buildings or roads to be found. The road leading to Bronkhorst taks you deep into the country, making all signs of modern civilization disappear. The inn itself was gorgeous as well and we spend hours in the huge bath in our suite, drinking bubbles while eating cheese and chocolate. It was all so perfect... thanks so much my love!







Jacket: vintage (Laura Dolls)
Pants: vintage (Episode)
Top: Topshop
Shoes: Zara
Belt: thrifted
Bag: vintage (fleamarket)

No comments:

Post a Comment

... it makes my day!