August 4, 2012

My b-day gifts!

Having a b-day party usually means getting presents! My mum comming to Spain as a surprise was the biggest gift of course! But I also got some presents I can show you guys. This year I asked for a watch to wear at my new job. I have been staring at rosegold watches for a while now, so it became pretty clear I wanted one for myself. This Oozoo piece is just perfect, the right size and the colour goes very well with my Scotch wardrobe.
My darling husband bought me the watch, but he also had another suprise in store for me. He gifted me a try-the-bike experience, a two hour trial lesson for me to see if bike riding is something for me. He has been driving motorcycles for almost ten years now... so it would be awesome to join him! Here are the other gifts I received from my dearest family.
The cutest giftset with Dior perfumes

An adorable embelished military jacket. I picked this out (Zara) with some cash I got

I also went for this HUGE Scotch&Soda scraf, which is so comfy (L)


Yay, rosegold studded shoes to go with my watch... (Bershka)

And a beautiful pendant to match as well


Doesn't this all look amazing together!?

3 comments:

  1. Nog gefeliciteerd! Ziet er wederom geweldig uit, ben benieuwd naar aanfoto's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this military jacket, I think it will be one of the "blogger" must haves of the current zara collection! And yes, you could perfectly wear your presents together ;-)

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look gorgeous together! Amazing purchases! Love the watch and the heels :)

    Kisses.

    www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!