September 16, 2013

Outfit: Magenta Dream

Now that the weather is turning, making outfit pictures outdoors is not that easy (with the rain an all...) So we made some quick indoorsy pictures of what I wore on an easy going sunday. I still love this dress I found online for a mere 10 euros so much... the color and fit are just gorgy-gooorgeous! <3




Dress: vintage Betty Barclay (marktplaats)
Cardigan: 70s vintage (Giensch)
Shoes: Rock&Roll kleding
Bag: vintage (Sussies)
Jewelry: vintage/thrifted

5 comments:

  1. Prachtig hoe dat vestje bij je haar kleurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a bargain dress - and it's so beautiful.
    Love the brooch too :)

    Emma
    (Dear Thirty)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaw, you're so sweet! :)

    [I have the same shoes - i should wear it much more!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous...you really are a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your red nails. I have been on a kick lately with painting mine red too, it's just so classic!

    xoxo | Lauren from Adored Vintage

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!