November 28, 2012

Liebster Award

I am such a goose.... I completely forgot to reply to the Liebster Blog Award that was given to me by the lovely Sabine from Trash Fashion. Sorry darling! I do appreciate the gesture so so much... so here is my belated reply; eleven things about me, eleven questions answered, ´young´ bloggers nominated and my eleven questions to them.
Eleven things about me:

1. I am addicted to historian television shows. Or anything with good fashion.
2. I have a silly crush on Eric from True Blood.... (I like tall and blonde)
3. Which is why I watched the SATC seasons about a million times.
4. I am convinced I have an actual connection with my cats.
5. I am possessed with oysters... yummmm!
6. My favorite drink is a gin&tonic.
7. I still love Guns&Roses.
8. I never liked Titanic.
9. I love to cook (and eat, as you probably noticed.)
10. I prefer all vegetables raw instead of cooked.
11. I am currently pining for something chocolaty.

The questions Sabine asked:

1. Why do you keep a blog?
To have a creative outlet and honor all the vintage treasury out there.
 
2. What is your biggest hobby?
Everything related to Fashion History. Series, movies...books, blogs (L) LOVE!

Boardwalk Empire as one of my absolute favorites


3. What is your favorite shop?
Episode, the biggest treasure chest ;) I have found so many gorgeousness there...

4. What is your favorite blog?
I don't like picking favorites hihi... I have too many and it depends on what mood I'm in!

5. What is your favorite song?
Gold Dust Woman by Fleetwood Mack

6. How much did your most expensive pair of shoes cost?
I think 137 euro's and I wore them to my wedding.

7. What is your favorite charity?
I believe in sharing and caring about those that are near to you.... not so much in general charities. Just help the ones next to you out instead, because there are always people in your direct environment who could use a little love and care (L)

8. What is your guilty pleasure?
Pre-made lasagna from the Lidl. I know. It's wrong.

9. If you could steal someones wardrobe; whose would it be?
Carrie Bradshaw's!!!


Just love love love her style in SATC

10. What if you were to participate in the 2016 Olympics; what sport would you choose?
Ice skating, because of the adorable costumes.... in which I would look like a glittery sausage... never mind -_-'

11. Who would you love to meet?
I believe I already mentioned a certain someone named 'Eric'......


The bloggers (with less than 200 followers) I nominate..... 


......and the eleven questions I have for these kittens: 


1. What is your most cherished possession?
2. What is your favorite flower?
3. What is your favorite city trip?
4. What would your perfect house look like?
5. Do you like cheese?
6. Are you wondering why I asked that?
7. What television show would you recommend to vinthusiasts?
8. If you had 1000 guilt-free dollars to spend, would you spend it on clothes?
9. What is your favorite historian love story of all times?
10. Do you ever experience a lack of understanding when it comes to your style?
11. If you found a kitten right now; what would you name the little bugger?

5 comments:

  1. Hey, dat is leuk! Ga ik doen! :D

    xoxo
    Berlin post @ www.lesismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award and it was fun getting to know you better!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super toff!! Je Blog loopt al wel lekker hé! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, ik heb Titanic ook nooit leuk gevonden. Een van de meest overrated films aller tijden en duurt nog veel te lang ook! En over Guns & Roses: ik zag toevallig gisteren dat er een concert in 013 is aangekondigd van Slash en nog wat types. Misschien dat je het leuk vindt. Doe ermee wat je wil ;)

    En thanks dat je me getagd hebt! Ik heb al eens deze tag gedaan (klik hier), maar wie weet beantwoord ik binnenkort jou vragen ook nog. Want ik vind ze wel heel origineel!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey wat leuk dat je hem hebt gedaan! :D Dankjewel!
    Hele leuke antwoorden ook.
    En ik heb zojuist je wedding-post gelezen en ik kan niet anders zeggen: die schoenen zijn het dubbel en dwars waard! Zulke prachtige schoenen voor zo'n prachtige gelegenheid! <3

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!