I am such a goose.... I completely forgot to reply to the Liebster Blog Award that was given to me by the lovely Sabine from Trash Fashion. Sorry darling! I do appreciate the gesture so so much... so here is my belated reply; eleven things about me, eleven questions answered, ´young´ bloggers nominated and my eleven questions to them.
Eleven things about me:
1. I am addicted to historian television shows. Or anything with good fashion.
2. I have a silly crush on Eric from True Blood.... (I like tall and blonde)
3. Which is why I watched the SATC seasons about a million times.
4. I am convinced I have an actual connection with my cats.
5. I am possessed with oysters... yummmm!
6. My favorite drink is a gin&tonic.
7. I still love Guns&Roses.
8. I never liked Titanic.
9. I love to cook (and eat, as you probably noticed.)
10. I prefer all vegetables raw instead of cooked.
11. I am currently pining for something chocolaty.
The questions Sabine asked:
1. Why do you keep a blog?
To have a creative outlet and honor all the vintage treasury out there.
2. What is your biggest hobby?
|Boardwalk Empire as one of my absolute favorites|
Episode, the biggest treasure chest ;) I have found so many gorgeousness there...
4. What is your favorite blog?
5. What is your favorite song?
6. How much did your most expensive pair of shoes cost?
7. What is your favorite charity?
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
Pre-made lasagna from the Lidl. I know. It's wrong.
9. If you could steal someones wardrobe; whose would it be?
10. What if you were to participate in the 2016 Olympics; what sport would you choose?
Ice skating, because of the adorable costumes.... in which I would look like a glittery sausage... never mind -_-'
11. Who would you love to meet?
I believe I already mentioned a certain someone named 'Eric'......
(with less than 200 followers) I nominate.....
2. Red Sonja
5. Les is More
......and the eleven questions I have for these kittens:
1. What is your most cherished possession?
2. What is your favorite flower?
3. What is your favorite city trip?
4. What would your perfect house look like?
5. Do you like cheese?
6. Are you wondering why I asked that?
7. What television show would you recommend to vinthusiasts?
8. If you had 1000 guilt-free dollars to spend, would you spend it on clothes?
9. What is your favorite historian love story of all times?
10. Do you ever experience a lack of understanding when it comes to your style?
11. If you found a kitten right now; what would you name the little bugger?