November 26, 2012

Carrie Bradshaw-ish

For some reason, I always feel a bit like Carrie from SATC when wearing a turban.... I remember her wearing fancy headgear throughout the seasons. What can I say, I jusst LOVE her style in the series. Patricia Fields (stylist) really pulled that one off if you'd ask me. I wore one of my favorite winter coats to go with the turban for a stroll through our town with the hubby.






Coat: 60s vintage (Giensch)
Skirt: vintage (from Paris)
Gloves: vintage (Episode)
Cardigan: Primark
Blouse: H&M
Belt: fleamarket
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Bronx
Turban: Six
Necklace: Six

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh... Ik ben echt een beetje verliefd op deze outfit. Het vestje, de rok en natuurlijk vooral de tulband! Heel erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke outfit, je hoofdband (zo noem ik het maar even, omdat ik niet meer weet hoe het heet) is zo leuk! Love it.
    xoxo
    Fresh new outfit @ www.lesismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! IN LOVE with this look! Especially love the hat and jacket! SO chic! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic look! I can feel that it was inspired by Carrie! The turban is the perfect icing on the cake!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SUCH a great look!! I love it! The hat and coat are fantastic :-)

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!