October 10, 2012

No fuss nudes

That title actually sounds a bit 'iehwl,' but with nudes I am referring to the neutral tones in my outfit haha. Not scanty dressed people. I bought this dress ages ago and forgotten a bit about it. Untill I was looking for a dress to go well with my new ponytail-pony-hairdo. The hight collar and sixties vibe of the dress just really need a sharp haircut... so I finally got to take this groovy baby out. I paired her with some nude heels and clean tights... nothing more.



Dress: 60s vintage (Sussies)
Shoes: Primark
Tights: Oroblu

3 comments:

  1. Heel mooi! Ik vind ook je panty heel leuk! :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele leuke jurk, en die panty! super cute.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those shoes! I want a pair just like that, but in white!
    Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!