June 26, 2012

Ask me anything!

Hello dear readers! Occasionally bloggers do a 'question and answer' bit on their blogs. I thought that might be fun to do as well. I always love to answer people's questions, makes you think about things you sometimes haven't thought about in a while :D 

So do you have any questions you'd like to ask? Fashion-, vintage-, personal-, styling-, thrifting-, cat-, cupcake-related.... and/or something completely different; feel very free to ask me anything! You can email me on tess_doeve(a)hotmail.com or send me a Facebook message :) I'll turn the answers into a post later of course.

2 comments:

  1. was je altijd al zo geïnteresseerd in vintage? ZO niet wat droeg je daar voor vaak?

    Wat is je grootste droom?

    xoxo
    www.lesismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tess,

    I'm a faithful reader but this is the first time I'm leaving a comment. I'm just curious, when did you start loving vintage? I love your shoes collection, maybe you can write an article about your collection( with pictures please). And I would also love to read an article about your most precious pieces of vintage jewellery. I just loved your articles about your fashion room!
    Can you recommend me a nice vintage store in Breda or Antwerpen? Or somewhere in between?

    Thank you and keep up the good work. You're a true inspiration for me!
    Lorenne

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!