February 19, 2012

Cute shoes

I was thrifting for lamps the other day and I promised myself (and my man) not to browse through the clothing section this time.... Because I do have to tendency to spend hours there. Well, I walked straight passed the clothes and shoes hardly looking at them, but these babies were just staring me in the eye from across the room.
I walked towards them in one straight line, without looking at other things, and put them straight in my basket. I knew I shouldn't try them on in the clothing section, because otherwise my wandering eyes would have had the chance to gaze at other fashion items.... So I followed my man who was browsing for lamps. These black suede/leather sixties shoes I tried on in the cutlery section....

They fit me perfectly; I took them home.

1 comment:

... it makes my day!