April 6, 2014

Outfit: The Lilac Dress

I know I know... these aren't officially lilacs... but the color reminded me of lilacs so strong (well, and the color of course) I simply HAD to name this my Lilac Dress. I basically name all my dresses, is that weird or am I not the only one secretly cherishing garments as if they were your own flesh and blood? Anyways, it goes without saying that these first sunny days in The Netherlands are a very welcome treat so early in the year. We already had our first barbecues, drank Desperados at the waterside, sunbathed up to a certain degree AND I grabbed my chances and started wearing open shoes (I really prefer walking bare feet all the time, but that is just asking for trouble in a city like Utrecht). Let's celebrate this spring!






Dress: 50s vintage (Episode)
Sunnies: Primark
Sandals: Zara
Bag: fleamarket
Necklace: antique
Kisses for my darlings! Enjoy the sun <3

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet dress :) lovely print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeepp that dress is so gorgeous!! The fit is perfection on you - that color looks great with your hair too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress, I love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouuuw, de jurk zit je echt perfect! Prachtig! Ik moet echt beter zoeken in de Episode... Haha! Echt genieten he dit weer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is gorgeous! I've been on the hunt for a purple dress myself! Nothing screams spring like pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super dress! I am loving lilac right now x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I LOVE this !! I have to say this !
    But where are you From I also have Episode in Paris, but never found such dresses. Typically my taste, and Love the pictures.
    Well done :D

    Xoxo
    Lorna
    Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is not weird to me in the slightest. I've long named and cherished many intimate items, both from my wardrobe and other areas of my life/home (for example, my childhood feather pillow was named "Sqishy").

    This dress is immensely pretty and definitely deserves to be loved and named.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!