October 31, 2013

PARTY: Stepford Hell

<3 HAPPY HALLOWEEN DEARS <3


"Let me bake you a goody-good delicious leg of Lamb dear......"

Inspired by "Lamb to the Slaughter" by Roald Dahl....this year, Madame de Pompadour and myself dressed up as housewives from Hell to an awesome Halloween party in Den Haag (PIP). As the evening proceeded, out outfit became more gruesome and disgusting. Ooohhh my, we just love love LOHHOOOVVEEE Halloween, the dressing up.... the freaking people out.... what will be your scary-freak look this year kittens?














THE END.....

6 comments:

  1. Good grief, is that a chunk of scalp stuck to the rolling pin in one of the pictures? A+ for gruesome realism!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it is darling... muhahahahahaha ;) Thanks milady!

      Delete
  2. Your Halloween costume is the best is ever saw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, you gave me the shakes.
    From the first image, to the last one - each and every one of them can be called a "masterpiece of horror". It's an art (scares the.... jewels out of me, but I can see the effort)

    Two thumbs up from me, darling!
    Marija

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scary, creative, completely cool costumes! You both look so frightfully fabulous!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!