May 30, 2012

The jacket

I have a thing for statement jackets. They make you look feminine and fashionable as soon as you put them on. They're also good for your posture and silhouette. For some reason, wearing a jacket makes you stand up more straight and come off more serious. That's why I believe wearing statement jackets is recommendable for job interviews etc. (instead of those boring blazers people tend to wear when attentindgserious gatherings.)
Finding the right one isn't that easy though because the fit has to be perfect, which a lot of the times isn't the case. They're often either too long, too wide or too short. Remember; wearing a jacket that doesn't suit you is worse than wearing no jacket at all! That's why I was so pleased when my latest Asos package arrived. This lovely colourful jacket fits me like a glove and the strong colours suit me. Thanks again Asos!


5 comments:

  1. Supermooi jackje! Veel plezier ermee :). En ben benieuwd naar outfit foto's ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een pretty baby! Hebben!!! haha
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - I'm desperate to find your jacket - it's absolutely beautiful - I've looked at ASOS but there's nothing like it. HELP?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid this one goes back quite a while ago :( but they do sell these kind of statement jackets very regularly! You just have to be there quick, since they sell out in a blink.... there are some pretty cool ones on there now though; http://www.asos.com/Women/Jackets-Coats/Blazers/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=11896#parentID=-1&pge=0&pgeSize=-1&sort=-1

      Delete

... it makes my day!