August 29, 2013

New in: B-day pressy time!

The 25th of July was a splendid day... as you can see in this previous post I celebrated my 26th b-day in La France with my love and family. I feel so grateful to be able to spend time with my family and friend. Ever since my dad got sick in December I tend to appreciate the small stuff more. Especially being with loved ones, which we should never take for granted. But of course, I love pretty stuff as well and pretty presents even more hihi.I have been wanting to show you the loveliness I got for my birthday; so here they it is!
My gorgeous husband gave me this cameo to-die-for (L)

For my 'ugly vintage dog' collection hihi

I have been wanting a soft leather biker jacket; this remake from Episode
(made from recycled leather) is very soft and comfortable to wear. Thanks mum!

These I got for myself from some cash I received (L) (Zara)

Love this quirky umbrella to bits!

My love Madamde Pompadour gifted me this most precious vintage sketch

Last but not least; this stunning leather beauty came with me from France. I spotted
this darling at a market in Bourg and the hubby said "let's take get that for your b-day!"

5 comments:

  1. Oh nice gifts. This shoes I saw in NL and tried, fall in love but then I realised that are to high for me, and I knew that I will not wear it, but they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag! And I purchased the same shoes from Zara the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What marvelous presents! I adore the classic cameo necklace and those elegant, gorgeous Zara shoes (they'd look terrific worn together). Thank you for sharing your wonderful b-day goodies with us, honey.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! It looks like you were spoilt rotten (but I bet you deserved it all).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shoes and the bag <3

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!