March 25, 2013

Outfit&tips: The Black Dress

When headed for a fabulous vintage b-day bash...one needs to gear up. Which meant I finally had an excuse to wear the Gerry Roxby bomshell dress I got at I Love Vintage a while ago. A dress such as this can not be worn in every day life, it needs to be taken dancing. The fit is incredible for my body type... so if you have an hourglass figure like me where a lot of repro clothing is too big in the waist; check Gerry Roxby out! I didn't feel like the dress needed a lot of accessories and for some reason I also didn't want to wear red on my lips. I went for a new shade of matte pink lipstick I got at Catrice for 3.99; another recommendation for those of you craving for rosy pink lips without any metallic/glossy-ness. So here's the party look and yes.... dancing we did... the night away....



Dress: Gerry Roxby (ILV)
Clutch: vintage (Giensch)
Shoes: Dr. Adams
Tights: Primark
Bracelet: H&M

Ultimate colour by Catrice; shade 210, Piccadilly Circus

13 comments:

... it makes my day!