February 24, 2013

Tips&trics: Vintage hair workshop

Are you also a hair styling newbie like me? Haven't you got the faintest idea on where to start? Don't worry, because you can learn to create amazing vintage hairdo's at Madame de Pompadours vintage hair workshop! Keep your eye on her Facebook page to find out the new dates for the workshop! A lovely night out where Madame shows you how to handle your hair, while you get to enjoy a nice beverage and learn valuable lessons in hair styling! At the end you will receive a tutorial guide with these amazing vintage do's (for which I made the pictures)  to take home..... Which one would be your favorite?






6 comments:

  1. Oh dat klinkt wel heel leuk! Die tweede haarstijl zou ik graag eens proberen! Ik zal haar gaan volgen op facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely the girl with the big red hair <3 and the curly bob. I'm seeing Madame on the 24th of March, so maybe she can curl my hair or something like that, since it is short. I'm sure she will make it look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeh, mooi! Ik zit eraan te denken om in Londen naar een vintage haarstylist te gaan. Zo'n mooie krul aan de zijkant van m'n hoofd lijkt me wel wat. Vooral ook omdat ik een pillbox hat heb gescoord bij 1953 Retro & Chic. Toch maar geen mini ;) Zwart met voile. Ben er heel blij mee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like it all :). So good. I like to make different hair-styles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the victory rolls and 20s pin curls!
    However, as I have a pixie cut I can only do The Patricia Francini or Rosemary's Baby style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik vind de één na laatste erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!