August 30, 2012

Butterflies love flowers

I don't really own much fashion items with butterflies on it. I guess butterflies quickly give off this 'childish' vibe, which makes me want to avoid them. This new Primark dress however, I think is very pretty and not childish at all. The colours are just so beautiful and the flowy material makes this a very dreamy dress. The fact that there are butterflies on it, doesn't bother me at all... I'm quite fond of them to be honest hihi. Now I don't want to be to much of a 'fairy' when wearing this beauty. So inspire me dear ladies (and gents of course); how would you style this romantic dress?



4 comments:

  1. Oohhh is het een Primarkje? Ik dacht dat het een vintage exemplaar was. Nice hoor! Echt super had je 'm gestyled met de groene hoed en bruine leren tas. Like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie jurk! Ik zou 'm met rood combineren :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the butterfly print is so pretty! This dress is beyond gorgeous though! I think it is funny that you say you don't want to look like a fairy, but that is how I would style it! LOL! I would wear it with a flower crown and cream shoes! But I am a very girly dresser!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Primark dress is heavenly and I like that there are butterflies on it. Maybe you could wear black tights, black heels and a black beret with it, on colder days even add a black cardigan. I think that could give a somehow French style. I'm curious if you will try that someday.

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!