March 11, 2012

The Pants

These are my absolute favourite pants! I think the fit is mindblowing and it's very comfortable to wear. Today I went for a cool Katharine Hepburn kind of look, where femininity meets masculinity. We visited a tiny little 'village' just ousite Utrecht (Blauwkapel), where we met a cute pony.... I named him 'James' because that's the actual name of the pants I'm wearing!









Pants: Giensch
Cardigan: Primark
Blouse: H&M
Belt: vintage
Shoes: Bronx
Purse: vintage
Jewelry: antique

6 comments:

  1. Mooi! Heb je ook een detailfoto van de schoenen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel erg gaaf die broek! staat je geweldig.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo adore your look and just trully love your hair! How dit you got it up like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a braid with the loose bits of hair pinned down :)

      Delete
  4. Hi, I just found your blog through a comment you left on Vixen Vintage =]
    I adore this outfit and your hair! The location you've shot in is also beautiful, it's making me look forward to winter a little bit more now haha.
    Anyways, I'm following you on GFC =]
    Have a nice day!

    http://wisteriavintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. He, ik wilde even zeggen dat ik je hele 'look' hier er echt super uit vind zien!

    Ik heb je website tijdens een heleboel doorgeklik gevonden en ben nu al een fan van je stijl! Ik woon toevallig ook in Utrecht en vind het ook echt heel erg leuk om al die herkenbare plekjes op de foto's te zien:)

    Groetjes Lana

    http://lanared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!