January 15, 2012

Amerongen Castle

Because the weather was gorgeous today, me and my love wanted to go outside. We decided to go to a castle, in a cute little town called Amerongen. Not only is this a very cute beautiful castle, the gardens are very pretty. Hence the picture overload you're about to run into. Can you believe that the weather is this great! I can defenitely recommend visiting this castle on a sunny day...




















Coat: vintage Burberry
Dress: H&M
Hat: 70s vintage
Purse: 40s vintage
Shoes: Bronx

8 comments:

  1. this looks so lovely and you take beautiful photographs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And I love it that you're visiting my blog from outside Holland! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke outfit! wat een mooie hoed. En super kwaliteit foto's.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ziet er mooi uit! Leuke outfit ook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing!!!

    I absolutely love it!
    In what country is that castle? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my country: The Netherlands! It is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can visit it someday. Thanks!

      xoxo

      aninsvetstila.blogspot.com

      Delete

... it makes my day!